So today is a very exciting day. NC & Beyond turns the ripe old age of one month! In only one month of life on the internets, NC & Beyond has:
- Greeted 960 visitors from all over the world – including readers from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Columbia, France, Japan, Romania, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States
- Visited with 199 readers on NC & Beyond’s birthday, September 11, 2012
- Had lovely guest posts from a Peace Corps Alumna that served in Africa and a promising Vietnamese poet. If you missed them make sure to check them out today
In reflecting on the first month, favorite posts would have to be (drum roll please . . . ):
- Planes, Trains, and Motorbikes (Thailand)
- Good Reads: Summer 2012 – Special thanks to the amazing and talented novelist J. Yinka Thomas for her continued support and encouragement as NC & Beyond finds it’s writer’s legs!
- Surprising Sarajevo (Bosnia-Herzegovina)
- NC People: A Teacher’s Teacher
NC & Beyond looks forward to continuing to share travel adventures from around North Carolina and the world! Don’t want to miss anything? Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter, or sign up for email updates (look to your right under “Stay in Touch”) to receive posts directly to your email inbox daily or weekly. Grazie mille for reading!!!