So if you have not checked out all the amazing local restaurants in Greensboro you need to get on that stat. Here is a sampling of yummy eats you should not miss on your next trip downtown:
(1) Liberty Oak Restaurant and Bar: LOVE. Always yummy and great service, a definite must-do on your bucket list. Spacious indoor dining area and outdoor patio seating. Read the menu here. My personal favorite from their dinner menu is the Wonton Bowl . . .
Scallops or Shrimp seared in Yellow Curry Oil with diced Mango, Corn, Tomatoes, Lime Juice, Basil, Cilantro and Light Cream on Basmati Rice in a Wonton Shell garnished with Toasted Sesame Seeds
(2) Loaf: Local bakery where you can get everything from fresh baked bread, pastries, your caffeine fix, and great lunchtime sandwiches. Outdoor and indoor seating to enjoy. Check it out here.
(3) Cheesecakes by Alex: LOVE. 20 flavors of cheesecake, need I say more? – including seasonal specials! You can eat on their lovely patio, take it home, or even order online. Visit them here.
(4) The Green Bean: One of my favorite coffeehouses of all time – their frozen chai latte is a must! Free wifi, spacious tables, live music, get the details here.
(5) Fincastles Diner: A go-to for a great burger or po’boy. Check out Fincastles here.
By no means is this a complete list of places you should check out OR in any particular order . . . picking my favorite would be too hard a task to tackle. Hope you enjoy Greensboro eats!